I'll save you.. I promise






"I promise, even when you are the only that is left in this world, I will still stand beside you and shield you until the end."


So I know, hai, been well over a year huh? I know, I'm surprised too! I kind of wasn't sure if blogging was something I would get back into, but I enjoy taking my amateur shots far too much. Plus I enjoy letting people know about the different locations too! Today I went and visited Lost Unicorn. It's a forest-y sim decorated with trees, lakes, streams and of course, a Unicorn or two can be found in the woodsy parts. 

Fishy Strawberry is having a closing sale. Everything is currently 25L. If you've never been, I suggest you take a visit. She has made some amazing things, and honestly I always held this store to a high standard. Seeing her leave SL is a little bit soul crushing. But I wish her all the best in her endeavors and maybe we'll see something in the future! Who knows, right?

Desert Rose Tunic @ Fishy Strawberry  

Bellena Hair @ Pr!tty

Maitreya Mesh Body

My Personal Shape

Catwa Eyes

LAQ Cherry Head

Windlight: Satomi's 2016 Orange Autumn
^ You can download her windlights on the Foxcity page^

Comments

Popular Posts