LOTD 174: Don't judge me by what I wear

For all you know, I could love the big fluffy ball gowns with all that lovely flexi on it still. :p Okay! Incase you folks who read this little bloggie of mine didn't know yet, Elikatira is having a HUGE moving sale! She's busy doing some RL things and has put all of her hairs on sale for 75Ls! ♥ I might have gone a tad hair crazy there. >.> Anyways! The Pose Fair is tomorrow! *dances happily* And you gotta trust me, there are some greattttt goodies there!! :D







Clothes:

Pants: MoDanna: Laced up leggings *pink* | Whore Couture Fair

Bows: Zombie Suicide: Dripping Bow | Whore Couture Fair


Body:

Hair: Karee | Elikatira

Tattoo: White Widow: Conjuring *copper* | We ♥ Roleplay


MISC:

Pose: Everglow: Belle *1 and 10* | Pose Fair

-LM TO FOLLOW WHEN POSE FAIR OPENS AT NOON TOMORROW-

Comments

Popular Posts