LOTD 122





Happeh Tuesday! I hope you've all had a great weekend! Cause let me tell you, I worked all weekend and it was boring. >-< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to my village" she whispered to the air. There was no one around, there hadn't been anyone here for a while. Her village was a peaceful one since she came to live here. The sun was getting ready to set in the big sky, making her sword glint brightly, a faint breeze blowing through ever so lightly. "I will protect this village no matter what. The people here have come to trust in me and I will never betray them nor the faith they put in my abilities." Quickly she drew out her sword, The Jade Dragon Blade. A sword forged long ago by the flame of a dragon with a handle made purely out of jade. This was a sword coveted by most and wanted by any who heard of it or knew of its prowess. 

As the night finally fell, she crouched down and took up her position. She was the ever silent sentinel of this village, and she would always be that. She was the Jade Dragoness. The protector and guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yeah *scratches head* I tend to go a little overboard with my stories sometimes. hehe Anyways! 


Hair: Jade @ Truth

Clothes: Mumuhime's Jade Dragon @ The Unique Mini Fair  **Does not open till the 22nd ! **

* The outfit is a complete outfit. Comes with the swords, the nose ring, the boots and the earrings (not that my hair makes them visable .-.)

Comments

Popular Posts