LOTD 113: Will you Remember me?

Good morning Everyone! It's Monday, but let's have none of those Monday blues. It is time to awaken and rise with your inner god/goddess! Let the day be blessed for you and go out as if no one can stop you in your best form.


So, the lovely Noel is available at the Feeb's and Rascal event going on at the moment. I gotta say, 7 Deadly S{k}ins makes some very sexy skins. ♥




You see, some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but will you remember me? Will you remember me for centuries? 

So yes! I went and got some amazing shopping done at the Fantasy collective and I must say, I as not disappointed! 

<:. Damselfly Augusta Hair .:> The Fantasy Collective
<:. Sweet Lies Moon and Stars Staff .:> The Fantasy Collective
<:. .Pekka. Ella Circlet -copper- .:>  The Fantasy Collective
<:. 7 Deadly S{k}ins Noel .:> Feeb's and Rascal
<:. Anime Eyes -Rainbow- .:> CNZ
<:. Distorted Dreams Heavenly Light Dress .:> The Fantasy Collective
<:. Power Ball Pose V1 .:> Mumuhime

Comments

Popular Posts