LOTD 112: I can see clearly now

The rain has gone! ^_^ I can see all the obstacles in my waayyy! And now you're stuck humming it just like I am. :p

So! I'm back! *tosses confetti around* ~o~ And with that being said, I've got some awesome things! Plus with all the BF shopping and Cyber Monday coming up, there's bound to be more!




So, we'll start with one of my favorite things, the skins! ♥ Honestly, the skin is what makes the outfit. You could be wearing the best designer in SL but with a skin that doesn't work or bring out the beauty of what you're wearing it's basically like you're wearing boring on boring. & Deadly S{k}ins has little gem out over at Lubbly Jubblies, and it's perfect for anyone looking to get that nicely done tan look.


But we all know what's a good skin without a good outfit too! Or at least some cute accessories or a sexy pair of shoes in this case. 

<:. Anime Eyes -Blue- .:> CNZ
<:. Royals outfit w/ shirt/pants .:> Bitch Tail
<:. Traci Boots .:> Azhara Boutique
<:. Damselfy Hair -Augusta- .:> The Fantasy Collective
<:. 7 Deadly S{k}ins Jennifer .:> Lubbly Jubblies
<:. Maya pose #3 .:> Le Rawr

Comments

Popular Posts