LOTD 91: Stuffies don't judge you....

Good evening ninjalets! So, my intent to get caught up on all my blogging was halted. My mom needed some help with her car. Q.Q So sorry bout that.


But anyways! The Halloween Blackout event is going on in full plunder! Lots of nifty Halloween goodies there. And also there's the Cosmopolitan's second birthday! (Yay!) And the Designers' Circle, (Seriously, it's crazy how many events/awesome things there are going on right now.) And I'm also pleased to be blogging for some of my newer sponsors, as well as some of my older ones. (I'm gonna get Mushy, so gimme a moment here) I really want to say thank you so much to all of you whom have let me blog for them, and who have added me as a new blogger. I promise to keep doing you proud, and to do you proud. (Alright, enough of the Mushy, onto the pics!) XD

And on a little sidenote here, I do not have a stuffed animal problem >_> Okay.. maybe it's a smidge much... but they're so cute and fluffy! >o<





<:. Jaden Hoodie .:> Twenty13
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Pipsy Hair .:> Oasis
<:. MudSkin Gallaxy Eyes Misc3 .:> Cosmetic Fair
<:. Nose-Ear-Lips Chain .:> Oasis
<:. Gun Necklace .:> Oasis
<:. Pichi Lips -Strawberry- .:> Candy Fair 
<:.7 Deadly S{k}ins Body Mod .:> Body Modification Expo
<:. Slink High Feet .:> 
<:. Glow Designs Metallic Hair bow .:> Cosmopolitan Sales Room
<:. Glow Designs Anklet Cross Chains .:> Designer Circle
<:. Queen Peep Toe Shoes .:> Trinite
<:. Black Latex Garter Leggings .:> Biscuit
<:. Forever Young Squishy Bats .:> Hallloween Blackout
<:. Forever Young Cutie Patootie Giraffe -red/black pink/blue- .:> Candy Fair
<:. BAD -It's so Fluffeh! .:> Halloween Blackout
<:. Twenty13 DreamLights Fireflies -RARE- .:> Halloween Blackout
<:. Vintage Patchwork pumpkin .:> Irrie's DollHouse ♥Group Gift♥
<:. Vintage Halloween Decal .:> Irrie's DollHouse ♥Group Gift♥
<:. Forever Young Puffy Dragon .:>  Halloween Blackout

Comments

Popular Posts