LOTD 84

Happy Thursday ninjalets! So, the CSR has started (Cosmopolitan Sale Room) and there are tons of beautiful things there! But you really should check out the little dress and shoes I got from there. Super cute! Next I'll do the skin. There is this rocking event called Sex Sells Gacha going on, lemme tell you something, there are some VERY smoking hawt things from there. But the skin is definitely one of my favorites. The ultra rare comes with slink appliers and wow appliers, the whole sha-bang so to speak. The necklace was one of the newer releases from Zombie Suicide. And the pose is from my newest Sponsor, LeRawr Poses! (I can already tell ya I'm in love with this store.) 





<:. Glow Designs Hanna dress -red- .:> Cosmopolitan Sale Room
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Boho watch -gacha- Rare Whooo .:> Reign
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. 7 Deadly S{k}ins Morane -ultra rare- .:> Sex Sells Gacha
<:. Dawson Hair .:> Damselfly 
<:. Savage Nails -purple .:> M O N S
<:. Hilly Haalan Avril High Heel Booties .:> Cosmopolitan Sale Room
<:. Fancy Skull Necklace .:> Zombie Suicide
<:. Sexy and I know it -2- .:> LeRawr Poses

Comments

Popular Posts