LOTD 86: Fight like a girl

Hii again ninjalets! Miss me? :D Anyways, I'm super excited to tell you that one of my sponsors, Just posing, is in the I feel, you feel hunt. It s a two linden hunt and all the proceeds benefit breast cancer research. My a member in my rl family has this, so its a hunt I intend on doing in full after this weekend. (Maybe we'll bump into each other! :3)  The Jogging outfit is from CNZ who also made those sexy sneakers. The skin can be bought at the Body Modification Expo and is made by the fabulous designers/creators over at 7 Deadly S{k}ins. The hair is a group gift from Soonsiki called Chatterbox.  





<:. Chatter Box .:> Soonsiki ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Joggers outfit .:> CNZ
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. 7 deadly skins Special Body Modification Expo  .:> LM to Follow!
<:. Jogging Sneakers .:> CNZ
<:. Fighter .:> Just posing


Happy Shopping Ninjalets!! ♥♥





Comments

Popular Posts