LOTD 90: Cure Con!

Good morning and happy hump day ninjalets! So because work pretty much devoured my weekend, over the next couple days there shall be a ton of posties. (You've been warned :p)

Now onto the main events here! Cure con! It's an amazing event taking place right now. This event is something that's close to me because I have family with Breast Cancer, so I made sure I jumped right over there and hit up all the stores. So the outfit I've got for you all today is Revy from Black Lagoon! The outfit does come with the guns and the holsters and it's pretty B.A. The shoes (which I know she doesn;t wear heels, but these are pretty B.A. too) are from Deadpool Fashion. (They really make some amazing stuff over there) And the pose I'm using is called Gabriella from Something New. (The pose originally came with a blue jay, but a gun is better than a blue jay. >_<)




<:. Alyx Heels -White- .:> Deadpool
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Momo .:> Spellbound
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. Mumuhime's Revy Outfit .:> Cure Con
<:. Gabriella .:> Something New Poses
<:. Pichi Lips -Strawberry- .:> Candy Fair 
<:.7 Deadly S{k}ins   Delayla Skin .:> Designer's Circle
<:. Slink High Feet .:>

Comments

Popular Posts