LOTD 80: Will I ever be enough for the world?

(I know, the title sounds sad :p) 'But will I? Am I really the best thing for this little blue marble like planet that Clark calls home? I know he expects me to do the same, but I can't help feel like I'll never truly fit in.' Kara sighed long and heavy as she stared down at the little spinning ball known as Earth. She loved the planet, she truly did! The climates, the constant change, she welcomed all of it! It was truly a better sight than that of what Clark had described his home planet Krypton. Kara let go of the Tower's outer most vent and floated down toward Earth and went to the safety of her little space. She'd found it on accident once when she had 'run-away' and had claimed it as her own ever since. It was peaceful, and helped her to sort through all of her life's thoughts.







<:. Woman of Steele -Black- .:> Young at Heart
<:. Glass Leaf .:> Little Bones
<:. Amacci Emerald Green eyes .:>


***The outfit comes with skin, boots, and cape***



Comments

Popular Posts