LOTD 72: Problem?




<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Absence of Fear .:> Moon ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Twenty13 Dilemma Jeans .:>  Thrift Shop 
<:. Barbed Wire Crown .:> CNZ ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Lumen Cyber Mask .:> A&Y
<:. The Sun .:> Little Pricks
<:. Silicon Gray Eyes .:> A&Y
<:. CNZ Velvet Gloves .:> Feeb's and Rascal
<:. Fading Ice Moon .:> MumuHime


Well good morning world and all who inhabit it! Today I've got some fantastic things to show you! 

Let's start with the Jeans. It's a unisex pair of pants that anyone can wear and they look absolutely stunning on anyone. The gloves are slink compatible, but my slink hands were acting funky this morning and wouldn't let me add it over them. *frumps* The nails are part of Mumu's newest release of slink nails. I just happen to find red as a sexy color ;D 

With this outfit I just thought of something cyber-ish. None of the tops I had did the pants any justice, so the best thing was to find some hair that covered my little bit of decency I have left and tattoo it up! 

Happy shopping ninjalets! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts