LOTD 78

I've never done a Look Of The Day otfit before, so bear with me a little on the post title here. But I've got some new things to share with you guys! I've gotten a new sponsor, 7 Deadly Skins! (My SL kid shops with her and I absolutely adore them!) The Skin I'm blogging from them is called Patience Cotton Candy Box 5. It has Slink Add-ons and it's a beautiful skin. Pure like a snowflake which really pulls out the color of the dress I've got on to compliment it. The dress is called Raegan and it comes in three other colors, but I was looking for a little more fall colored things, so I picked the one called Fuchsia. I got the wings from Cotton Candy Monster for only 20 lindies! (*insert gasp*) I love her store. (XD Gosh, I'm starting to realize I'm a store lover of pretty much everyone lol) The camera is from Geek at the Level up event! Theme is Survival/Horror!







<:. Soonsiki Odette Hair .:> Secret Affair
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. Raegan Dress .:> Twenty13
<:. My favorite readers .:> Mon Tissu ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Geek Shutter Obscura .:> Level up
<:. Cross Earrings .:> Arcade
<:. Patience - Cotton Candy Box 5 .:> 7 Deadly s{k}ins
<:. Crystal Wings -rainbow- .:> Cotton Candy Monster



Happy Shopping Ninjalets! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts