LOTD 74: Let me get one more quickie!

Good morning ninjalets! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! And with a fantastic weekend comes fantastic deals that you simply have to get before they're gone! Yes, I'm wearing the GG dress from Glow Designs, and yes, it is a group giftie, so make sure you head down there and pick it up before she changes it out! The heels are new from CNZ, they come with a HUD so you can customize them to however you would like. The pose (which includes the camera) is also from CNZ called Love Camera. The pose I'm using is number 3. The necklace is from the leaf hunt (I know I blogged it a couple times before, but I just simply love it!) The hair is one of Truths newest releases (which I swear I am going to just hide somewhere and horde it..) And the lovely little person I got to model (she was AFK >:) ) is my daughter. (mother ninja skills for the win!)





<:. Cindy Darktan 5 .:> WoW Skins ♥ Lucky Board ♥
<:. Posy .:> Truth
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Love Camera (with prop) .:> CNZ 
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. Leaf Necklace .:> Nayu ♥ Last Leaf Hunt Item ♥
<:. GG Dress .:> Glow Designs ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Glitter Guardian Heels .:> CNZ



Happy shopping ninjalets! ♥





Comments

Popular Posts