LOTD 66: Summertime Sadness



*Sighs* I hate to say it, but summertime is almost over and now I'm feeling that summertime sadness here. But with fall just around the corner, I can' help but be a little excited. I love the changing of the leaves we get up here. :)


<:. Horse with poses .:> *CNZ*
<:. Spring Frill Dress -pink- .:> Cosmopolitan Sale Room
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Alabi -Dirty- .:> Little Bones
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. SLink Feet -High- .:> 
<:. Suede Fringe Bag -Midnight Art RARE- .:> MOON
<:. Crystal Stilettos -White- .:> Glow Designs
<:. Oriental Nails -Red- .:> MumuHime
<:. My favorite Readers .:> Mon Tissu ♥ Group Gift ♥


Alrighty, the horse comes with 10 poses in all, a couple riding ones and some feeding ones. The dress can be found at this round of the Cosmopolitan and is made Glow Designs, as well as the dazzling shoes I'm wearing. :3 The hair I got in all colors, so that's why the explanation of it is just dirty. >-<



Comments

Popular Posts