LOTD 67: My back's against a wall




"Freeze! Put your hands in the air!"



<:. Headband .:> Magika ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Dots .:> Magika
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. SLink Feet -High- .:> 
<:. Vae Skirt -red- .:> Twenty13
<:. Crystal Stilettos -White- .:> Glow Designs
<:. Late night set -Top- .:> MumuHime
<:. My favorite Readers .:> Mon Tissu ♥ Group Gift ♥
<:. Rune .:> Little Pricks
<:. Nantra Spy Girl pose 5 .:> Cosmopolitan Sale Room


Happy Friday! \o/ 

So I hope you've all got your lindens ready to shop till ya drop! Or well, get tired anyways. XD
Soo the top I stole from another outfit that was made the fabulous Mumuhime. -Which I'll be blogging the full outfit in just a little bit. :3 - The skirt comes in two colors, sand or red. And the back of the skirt has a little opening that's all done cutesy like with lace. The hair is the newest release from Magika. - I love her store. :D - And recently she sent out a headband for the members of her subscribofeed. The heels are from Glow Designs, and the tattoo -not that you can really see it cause of the pose- Is from little pricks. And the pose is from NaNtra's Spy Girl set which can be found at the Cosmopolitan Sale Room this round.


And I had a song in mind when I was making this picture.
I know, it's weird, but I still like it. lol






Comments

Popular Posts