LOTD 61: Let me catch my breath!





Whew! Just give me a moment.











<:. Pigeons Lunch .:> *CNZ*
<:. Leggings .:> KRC
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Malibu .:> ~Uber~
<:. SLink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. SLink Feet -High- .:> 
<:. Skull Candy Heels -grey- .:> KRC
<:. Hufflepuff Tied Top .:> KRC




I'm terribly sorry to everyone. The past couple of days have been hella cray cray at work. We had One Direction and Luke Bryan.... Oi vey was it insane. But anyways! I got some blogging done! ^w^ 

Okay, so the Lunch is actually super neat and cool. You can set it anywhere you want, and it comes with one pose and some bird feed. The shirt is newness from KalRaye's Confections, as well as the leggings and the shoesies! Okay, so the leggings are hudded and come in an array of different textures. -I picked black because it went with the shirt :p- The hair is amazsauce! It's available at the Uber event going on right now. -Not sure when it ends, so please forgive me xp-



And that's all the stuff I've got for now! But I do have lots more to show later on. -Like in a couple hours? xD-

Comments

Popular Posts