LOTD 64: I feel pretty... Oh so pretty



<:. Skull candy heels -purple- .:> Kalraye's confections
<:. Katat0nik Goddess dress -blurple- .:> Collabor88 
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Suspiria -Ice Blonde- .:> Spellbound
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. SLink Feet -High- .:> 
<:. My favorite Readers .:> Mon Tissu ♥ Group Gift ♥



"I feel pretty and witty and gay! And I pity.. any girl who isn't me today" *la la la la la la la la la la la* 

The hair was from the gacha machine she has set up there. *Oh my gosh I simply adore the hair she makes.* *_* 

The heels are for SLink High Feet only, but totally worth buying! 

And the mixed/mashed up dress is from this round of Collabor88! I think the theme is greek mythology/Gods or something, but super cool and lots of awesome things there. 

Anyways! I'll be back! ( Like I always am. :D ) Till then, happy shopping my little ninjalets! 

Comments

Popular Posts