LOTD 60: I could sit and talk to them for hours



<:. Bird's Dream Scene .:> *CNZ*
<:. LivGlam Summer 2012 Lip gloss .:> 
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Dreamy.:> Magika
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. High Slink Feet .:>
<:. Soli -Avalon- .:> Twenty13
<:. Glow Designs Chained Pump -Vampire- .:> Trend Fashion Fair




So, in a world of my own, I'd be blogging everyday and no one would have to work *Sighs* I can always dream. But anyways! I have a new sponsor whom I am proudly showing off for at the moment. *CNZ* has recently added me to the blog group and I am so grateful for it. ^_^ Promise to do you proud. 


Alrighty ladies and gents, The pose I'm working with is the Bird's Dream Scene. It comes with 4 static poses you can use, and stick it anywhere. It's cute and goes very nicely on any land. The shoes are for the Fashion fair event only!! And it only runs until the 12th of this month!! So you really need to head down there and check em out! They are for SLink High feet. The outfit super cute! All one piece, and yes, it is very much so mesh. Comes in other colors, I just enjoy green today. ^.^ The hair is Magika's newest release.


And yes, before anyone questions my sanity, I got a little Alice in Wonderland going through my head right now. XD




Comments

Popular Posts