LOTD 56: If I just let go, would you catch me tonight?



<:. Verocity Kiyomi -pose 3- .:> Manga Fair
<:. LivGlam Summer 2012 Lip gloss .:> 
<:. Amacci Emerald eyes .:>
<:. Panik The kawaii Wings -black- .:> Manga Fair
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Devinna .:> Truth
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. BabyDoll Tights -pink- .:> Manga Fair
<:. Pekka Kawaii Pink Glasses With Bows .:> Manga Fair
<:. Kat Eyes .:> Little Pricks
<:.Just Be tattoo .:> Little Pricks
<:. Cold Ambitions Angel wings phone -candy- .:> Manga Fair
<:. Sigma Jewels Fleur Necklace -pink- .:> Manga Fair
<:. TLB Slink Socks -comes with HUD- .:> Manga Fair
<:. Corrupted Body Suit -Pink- .:> Fresh Style -Round 2!-



I know I haven't been doing my little blurs with all these posts recently, I'm sorry. Just trying to get all caught up. But I'm almost there! -sorta xD-But anyways! There's a new round of the Fresh Style event going on! -I missed it before because of RL and stuff interfering- It started today! There's lots of designers in it, so be sure to swing by and check it out! And don't forget about the Manga Fair either! It ends the 30th of this month. -I know I was saying the 31st before, I checked, I was incorrect. Sorry about that!-




Comments

Popular Posts