LOTD 35: We can just run them red lights

Happy Sunday everybody! :D I've got some more goodies to share with you all -again xD-  






<:. Legacy jeans .:> Alterego
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Amacci - Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Black Jacket .:> ::Glow Designs::
<:. Kassie .:> .ploom.
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Favorite Readers -black- .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Almina heels .:> -slink high feet- Ben's Boutique
<:. treble earrings .:>  Geek Chic Creations

Oookkay! I know I'm probably overwhelming you all with posts today, but I am a woman of my word and I always get my posts done in a timely fashion. -:3- So, the jeans I snagged at the mindf**ked event last night that AlterEgo had going on! -And man! Was it a pain in the butt to get in! lol- But it was totally worth the trouble! She had some amazing things out for free. The jacket -so fashionable!- is from Glow Designs. It comes in 9 other colors, and is mesh. 

-I will be back! xD- 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥






Comments

Popular Posts