LOTD 37: Let's get pink in here.. shall we?

See? I'm back faster than you thought already! ;D So, Glow Designs and more stuff from the Pandacare fair! -\o/!- 





<:. Truth Oceana .:> Collabor88
<:. Magic Nook Rose watch necklace .:>
<:. GG Dress -pink- .:> Fashion Stars Cosmopolitan Sales Room
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Amacci Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:>
<:. my favorite readers glasses .:> mon tissu group giftie
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Red .:>
<:. Sugarheart mesh dimple piercings .:> 
<:. KRC Kawaii panda bag .:> pandacare
<:. Nail polish -red skulls- .:> .Twenty13.
<:. Strap watch -black- ..:> Market Place


Alrighty everyone!! So, the GG dress is available at the Cosmopolitan Sale Room for 70 L's and at fashion stars. The cute little panda bag is for the PandaCare Fair -I swear! The LM will come within the next few days! :p- The nails -which I think I've fallen in love with- are from .twenty13. And theres a new Collabor88 round going on! -\o/ \o/- I got in on my first try too! -which rarely happens lol- But anyways! I'm actually having to run for work, so I'll be back later tonight with more goodies posts! <3

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts