LOTD 44: Reflection

Happy Friday! -almost Saturday with how late I'm making this post LOL- But the fact that fashion never sleeps is an understatement! -Besides, I can't sleep and I've been trying to get this done all day XD-


<:. High Platform Ankle Straps .:> Pandacare fair
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Emerald eyes .:> Amacci
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Favorite Glasses .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Honey .:> Truth
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. slink High feet .:>
<:. My Anchor .:> AP Clothing

This outfit I kept really simple. -It's actually super cute and to be honest, if I feel it's super cute, I tend to let the outfit speak for itself ;)- So! The outfit is the newest release from AP clothing designs, and the shoes -made by Emporium- are for the pandacare fair! -\o/- The shoes -rare- comes in several other colors, and if you get the RARE one, you get a HUD for all the colors! The hair is the newest release from Truth! -which is why I haven't taken it off yet hehe-

Good luck and happy shopping! 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts