LOTD 40: Let's go to the beach!

*does shifty eyes* I know, I vanished all weekend, I got called into work. But I didn't forget! And like I promised, the Pandacare LM is going to be here! *happy dances*





<:. The Rose tattoo .:> Hiatus
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Sparkle Eyes -silver- .:> Tabou Irresistible
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Favorite Glasses .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Straw Tote bag .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Panda Swim suit -rare- .:> Pandacare fair
<:. slink flat feet .:>
<:. Slink Tina sandals .:> Pure Poison Group Giftie
<:. Skull nails -red- .:> .twenty13.


Yayyy the Pandacare Gacha fair is in full swing! I hope you've all been saving those lindies! There's lots of great designers, and most of the items there are under 100L's! So guys be sure to go and check it out! The swim suit is available in 5 other colors and is made by AP Clothing. -which really means my mom made it xD and it's super adorbs!-

Thankies for looking and go gacha crazy! 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥


Comments

Popular Posts