LOTD 32: I've got fancy in my blood

Hello hello! I know, I've been here so much today. -lol- But I've got another new designer to showcase off here, and this one is in the Fashion For Life event! \o/





<:. Milk Sheila hair .:> Milk Hair
<:. Adrina Gown -the blue and white one- .:> Fashion For Life
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:> Slink Mainstore
<:. Amacci Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:>
<:. my favorite readers glasses .:> Mon Tissu group giftie
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Red .:>
<:. Affection -the red one- .:> Fashion For Life
<:. Fan handbag/clutch .:> Fashion For Life
<:. Slink High Feet .:> Slink Mainstore
<:. Lolas Tango Applier Mirage .:> ::Lolas::

So! This designer has the two gorgeous gowns as well as the cute fan handbag for sale at the FFL event. This event starts today!! So you guys better make sure you had down there and check it out! It's all for a really good cause, some of the proceeds go to helping the Relay for Life I believe. -I know it's a big charity, but I can't remember which at this time- But anyways! You guys definitely need to go and make sure you check em out! Why not shop, look good, and have it all go to helping something good out? The dresses come with the Phat azz appliers as well as the Lolas tango appliers. 

♥♥♥ Happy shopping! Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts