LOTD 34: I'm just a little Panda at heart

What's that sound? Ohh it's the sound of fluffy little pandas! Don't forget about the PandaCare fair that's coming up!! We've got fantastic designs by people from all around the grid! So make sure you save those lindies and go gacha crazy! 




<:. .Olive. Pastel Hair .:> The Arcade
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Amacci - Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Fantasia Panda outfit .:> Pandacare Fair
<:. Tentacio Num Num Tofu Heart .:> The Arcade
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Favorite Readers -black- .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie


I am a very excited panda! I can't wait until the pandacare fair starts! The mint outfit is the rare outfit 2 and the pink outfit is common outfit 5. And I know, I've been saying next time next time for the Landmark...... well.. Next time! xD I promise that before this week is done, you will have the pandacare LM. 

And I'll be back in a little bit! -I've got so many goodies to share today!- 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts