LOTD 42: I got your color right over here

Hii guys! :D I got eaten by the work monster -again- and I have lotsa blogging to make up for! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the looks! ;D


<:. Masoom love petal .:> Wash Cart
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Emerald eyes .:> Amacci
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Favorite Glasses .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Baby I'll rule .:> Exile
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Wild Wedges .:> Mumuhime
<:. slink Mid feet .:>
<:. Legs lace tattoo .:> Market Place
<:. Skull nails -red- .:> .twenty13.


Sooo for those that don't know, or do and just haven't been yet, you gotta go and check out the Wash Cart sale! It's 10 designers that get put out on an old style wash cart with 5 or 6 items. -And don't worry, I've got loads more for the Wash Cart from Masoom, just styling them now as I type xD- The shoes come in a variable of colors with the HUD, and are for Slink Mid feet only! The jewelry -bracelet and ring- come with the outfit. The tattoo was a sweet deal I found on the MarketPlace.

 I'll be back! -In less time than you think too ;3- 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts