LOTD 46: I can't help it.. I'm happy

Happy Saturday! So, yesh, my nights get spent blogging. -Not that I'm complaining :D- But, I got some things to share! -and re-share! :p- Don't forget that the Pandacare Gacha Fair will be coming to an end on the 30th! So if you haven't yet, you better get your ninjalet butts there! Some of these items will not be in stores and this is the only time to get them!


<:. Nerdology Panda Ears/Tail .:> Pandacare Gacha Fair
<:. LivGlam Summer 2012 Lip gloss .:> Liv Glam
<:. Emerald eyes .:> Amacci
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Favorite Glasses .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Unreflected .:> Moon{hair}
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. slink Mid feet .:>
<:. {LT} Sad Panda Skirt -blue- .:>Pandacare Gacha fair
<:. {LT} Sad Panda Shirt -blue- .:> Pandacare Gacha Fair

What are you waiting for guys? Go and get you gacha on! <3 Good luck and happy shopping!

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts