LOTD 39: I can be your angel

Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday! :D Today I've got some great things to show you from mumuhime, plus some awesome sauce group gifties!





<:. The Rose tattoo .:> Hiatus
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:> Zombie Suicide
<:. Amacci - Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Favorite Glasses .:> Mon Tissu Group Giftie
<:. Les Garcon .:> Little Bones Group Giftie
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. No Angel .:> MumuHime
<:. slink mid feet .:>
<:. Skull nails -red- .:> .Twenty13.
<:. Slink Jada hot pink stilettos .:> Latreia Foot Fashion Group Giftie
<:. E- Cigarette Silver/Pink .:> Tabou Irresistible
<:. [E.C] Jewelry: Watch and bracelet -pink- .:> Cosmopolitan Sales Room


So! As you can tell, I've picked up smoking -Just kidding! My mommas are gonna beat for that lol- But all in all, I found some awesome goodies! The bracelet/watch combo is from the Cosmopolitan this round. The outfit -which I must admit is smexy as heck!- is from mumuhime. She's a new store but trust me she has quite the goodies, and I know she'll be a big name in the fashion world. Now the shoes are from a favorite shoe place of mine called Latriea. -in order to get the shoes, you have to join the group and then just go back into the notices- The tattoo -I finally found it!- is a colored version of the one I normally wear. 

Thanks for looking! 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥


Comments

Popular Posts