LOTD 28: I'm living in a Garden of Hearts

Happy Monday to all my ninjalets! So.. the arcade has opened up again! *screams from excitement* And to top it off I have a new cute outfit to wear it all with!





<:. Glow Designs Garden of Hearts .:> Available at The Designer Circle
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Amacci - Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Truth Hair Sakura [browns/teal bears] .:> At The Arcade
<:. Glow Designs Book Bag -paloma- .:>  Fashion Stars
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:> 
<:. ZOZ Floral Nails .:> Slink hands
<:. Mon Tissu group gift Favorite Readers -black- .:> Group Giftie Mon Tissu
<:. [KRC] Ruby earrings .:> [KRC] Kalraye's Confections
<:. Yummy! Garden Cocktail Ring -purple- .:> At The Arcade

So at this rounds Arcade.. I think I blew nearly 3k of lindens... But it is so worth it! But onto the main event here, and that is the cute little number I'm wearing. The dress and heels are part of an all new outfit at The Designer Circle called Garden of Hearts. It is a mesh outfit, and the shoes are for normal SL feet -which is good! Cause not everyone has slink feet- The hair is part of the Truth hair gacha machine located at the Arcade. -but just in case it's too busy and you can't get in, here's the off sim where you can cam Off-sim Arcade.- The earrings are adorable, and are from Kalraye's Confections. The glasses are a group giftie from Mon Tissu, and the necklace was a gift from my kidlet. -she's so sweet :3 but I don't have a LM for where she got it from-

And that's all I've got for today my ninjalets! -Well for now.. xD- Hope you have a spectacular rest of your Monday!

♥♥♥Britty♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts