LOTD 31: A little East Coast love

Hi guys! This afternoon -cause we all know I was here this morning lol- I've got a new sponsor that I'm showcasing off the work of {D.o.R.k} designs! She has two separate stores, one for men, and one for women. -In her mens one she has the cutest guy briefs that made me wish I had a guy avi that looked good :o- And in her ladies one she has the cutest dresses and tops. But, because I live near Gillette Stadium and I really want football to start back up, I went with her ladies Patriots Top and her Hedwig USA jeans.







<:. Exile London -dark blondes- .:> The Arcade
<:. Pats football top .:> {D.o.R.k}
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Amacci Moss Green eyes .:>
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:>
Mon Tissu <:. my favorite readers glasses .:> group giftie
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Red .:>
<:. Hedwig USA jeans .:> {D.o.R.k}
<:. Action Hair Erin Ombre .:> Action Surf
<:. Rabid Squirrel Skully Gloves .:> Cosmopolitan Sales Room  for slink hands only
<:. Love/Hate Tattoo .:> Market Place
<:. Lolas Tango Mirage Applier .:> ::Lolas::


Okay, so she makes mesh and none mesh things. She has phat azz appliers and lolas appliers, not to mention how stinking adorable this looks. But make sure you go and check out her stores! Very worth the look. 

♥♥♥ Britty ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts