LOTD 19: :: HEYDRA :: Fitted Mesh

Good afternoon cuppycakes! I hope everyone is have a happy Thursday today. We've still got rain here where I am though. But just because it's all gloom and doom outside, doesn't mean it's going to stop me from being a fashionista! 





<:. Ruffle Purse .:> Tres Blah
<:. :Z.S: fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Amacci - Emerald Green eyes .:>
<:. Mandala Taiga Necklace .:> [MANDALA]
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:> WoW Skins
<:. Ploom Madison light blondes .:> .Ploom.
<:. Gayle Fitted Mesh Dress .:> :: HEYDRA ::
<:. [KRC] LoZ Mesh Glasses .:> [KRC] Kalraye's Confections
<:. Slink hands -  Elegance .:>
<:. nine inch nails - frenchies flower .:>
<:. -Ipoke- pureza Earrings .:>
<:. Stylish Queen - Black heels .:> 


So! As you can see, I have a few new goodies to share with you today. The dress is from Heydra, and its fitted mesh!! It is amazing! It fits your av perfectly! No worries about whether or not your body is going to go through or if the clothes are too big! The purse is an adorable little gem I found at Tres Blah and I must say, it is so fetch. The shoes are old.. I think I got them in my first year when I joined SL almost three years ago. -I know, three years! :O- But they work well for me. And that's everything to share with you all for now! ^^

Have a happy Thursday! Hugs and snugs! ♥♥Britty♥♥







Comments

Popular Posts