LOTD 25: Freeway to Love

>_> I know it's been a while since I blogged, not that there hasn't been anything good to blog! I've just been very busy at work recently is all. Terribly sorry about that everyone! But I've got goodies to share! \o/






<:. LivGlam Freeway to Love .:> Cosmopolitan Sale Room
<:. Ploom Moyra .:>  We <3 Role-Play! We love roleplay!
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:> Slink West
<:. Amacci Moss Green eyes .:> Amacci
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:>
<:. Firebird Nerd Silver glasses .:> FireBird Designs
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Red .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Dimple piercings .:>
<:. Chop Zuey Paz Eterna Earrings and Necklace .:> Chop Zuey
<:. CandyDoll Group gift Raviosa (Slink Medium Feet) .:> CandyDoll
<:. Finesmith ZMAN watch Pink .:>  Cosmopolitan Sale Room
<:. Slink Medium Feet .:> Slink West
<:. Yummy! Donut Ring  .:> -was only available at the Arcade last time it was going on- 


Soo, hello hello my little ninjalets! I know, it's been /so/ long since I was here and showing some of the awesome fashion things, and I'm sorry. Work got super busy, and I don't wanna bore you, so onto the fashion!

Today I went to the new round of the Cosmopolitan, and found the cute outfit you see in the picture above! The dress was only 99L's, the watch was 70 L's, the shoes -you're going to love this- was a group giftie! Just join the CandyDoll group -while still free- and look in notices. The necklace and earrings were aso group gifts from Chop Zuey -which I adore!:O- And thats kind of all I have -at the moment- I'll be back with in a little bit with some more cute things later tonight!

Happy Friday everyone! ♥♥ Britty ♥♥




Comments

Popular Posts