LOTD 20: All that glitters is silver

Happy Friday! *cheers and jumps around happily* Let the weekend begin! And I started my weekend by shopping -lol it's the only way to start the weekend- But here are some goodies! -plus some freebie things-




















<:. Ashmoot Silver Coll bag .:>
<:. Beetlebones Fowler laced up boots .:> BeetleBones
<:. Nine Inch Nails Fantasy set .:> MarketPlace
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:> Slink Mainstore
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:> *Amacci*
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:> WoW Skins
<:. Glasses - nerd glasses -silver spikes- .:> Firebird Designs
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Red .:>
<:. :: HEYDRA :: Andrea dress .:> :: HEYDRA ::
<:. {Sugar Heart} Dimple piercings .:>
<:. -Ipoke- Pureza Earrings .:>
<:. Truth Hair Fernanda -group gift- .:> Truth Hair


Okay! So, the dress, I found it yesterday and I just fell in love with it. *.* It's fashionable and its practical to boot! The boots I got a little while ago, and they are still in store! Love them. The piercings I got on the Market place, the bag I got as a gift from a friend. The lipstick is from Zombie Suicide -I can't find my LM for it- And no, the hair. It's Mesh, it's cute, its a little short braid bun and I love it. Comes in your basic colors and in your basic tipped colors -blue, pink, purple etc- 

And thats all I've got -for the moment *wicked grins* Maybe I have more stuff to share later-

Have a happy Friday! ♥♥Britty♥♥














Comments

Popular Posts