LOTD 15: Tres Blah - Collabor88

Happy Friday cuppycakes! Hope you all had a good week! I did! ^.^ But, anyways, drum roll please! *drum rolls by* Haha, very funny -_- Any who! I have new goodies to show you from Collabor88 this round!









So, what am I wearing on this lovely day?

<:. Hair: Truth Alice Light blondes .:>
<:. WoW skins Eyeliner .:> 
<:. ZS fireworks lips - pink .:>
<:. Amacci - Emerald Green eyes .:>
<:. Chop Zuey - Candy Kisses set .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. Tres Blah Fluffy Dress Water colors .:> 
<:. [KRC] Vintage Pink Mesh Glasses .:> 
<:. Slink hands -  Elegance .:>
<:. nine inch nails - frenchies flower .:>



So! What goodies do I bring to you today? Well, let's see what we got! The cute dress is from Collabor88, made by Tres Blah. The hair is also at this rounds Collabor88! And it is made by Truth. The name of it is called Alice, its super cute and only 188L's! The glasses can be found at the Hipster Fair as well as the OH! LIKE and blah.BLAH.blahhh Gatcha event for 25L's! The jewelry is from Chop Zuey as a group gift. -Trust me! Joining her group is the best thing ever!- And thats all I got for now for you guys! But rest assured! I will have more! -sooner than you think too :)-


Have a good weekend! ♥♥ Britty



Comments

Popular Posts