LOTD 14: LivGlam - Screening Phone Calls starting... now!

Happy Tuesday Gum drops! -officially what I'm using from now on!- Hope you had a happ Easter, and are having a happy Tuesday too! My Easter was fantastic! Did egg hunts, hung with the fam, but enough about me! You all come here to see the clothes I find! Well, here we go!           *drum rolls*  




Today I bring to you goodies I've gotten from all over! The lovely dress I'm wearing is from LivGlam at the Cosmopolitan and Sale Room. The shoes were a group giftie from [NINETY] Mainstore the hair was last weeks latest release from .ploom.. The nails I got on the marketplace! The hands I bought from the Slink Store, and the jewelry was a group giftie from Chop Zuey Mainstore! -join the group one time fee of 300 lindies, get free jewelry every month- The glasses are at the OH! LIKE and blah.BLAH.blahhh shopping village. The glasses are 70L's per pull! Good luck! My skin and shape are the same as always, WoW Skins Mainstore.


What am I wearing today: 
<:. Hair: Ploom - Madison blondes .:>
<:. WoW skins Eyeliner .:> 
<:. ZS fireworks lips - pink .:>
<:. Amacci - Emerald Green eyes .:>
<:. Chop Zuey - Black Storm Earrings and Necklace .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:>
<:. LivGlam - Screening Phone Calls .:>
<:. 9ty black bow heels .:>
<:. [KRC] Hobby Love Mesh Glasses .:>
<:. Slink hands -  Elegance .:>
<:. nine inch nails - frenchies flower .:>


Have a great rest of your day everyone! -hugs and snugs- ♥Britty♥

Comments

Popular Posts