LOTD 16: [KRC] Kalraye's Confections Floral Poncho

Happy Friday! -again lol- I know I was just here a couple hours ago, but I'm back again! With more cute things! 





<:. [KRC] Pink Floral Poncho .:>
<:. Magika hair- Curious blondes .:>
<:.Chop Zuey - Candy Kisses .:>
<:. Slink hands - Elegance .:>
<:. Amacci Emerald Eyes .:>
<:. WoW skins hope shape and skin .:>
<:. Glasses - [KRC] Vintage Pink Mesh .:>
<:. WoW skins eyeliner .:>
<:. Z.S. Fireworks lips Pink .:>
<:. Ruffled Polka dot skirt .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Dimple piercings .:>


Sooo, I now bring to all of you the adorable pink poncho I'm wearing. It is so comfy, and jsut so adorable! You can buy them -in variable colors- at [KRC] Kalraye's Confections! The glasses are gatcha items that you can get at the Hipster Chic Fair and at OH! LIKE and blah.BLAH.blahhh - 25L's per pull on the machines- The jewelry is from Chop Zuey! -was a group gift- My skin and shape and eyeliner is from WoW Skins Mainstore -mines called Hope- And Magika Hair is where I get my hair from. That's all for now guys! Best of luck when you go gatcha hunting! 


Have a good weekend! ♥♥ Britty ♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts