LOTD 18: Game For Two...

I told ya I'd be back in a jiffy! So! Again, this outfit is from the Krave Inc event going on. The outfit is made by Envious, comes with all your appliers -bobbies and butt- and I am a little ashamed to say I caved in.. and bought Lolas yesterday.. but I must say! I do love how hey look with this outfit! 



















<:. Stars stomach tattoo .:> -found on the MP-
<:. Lolas Mirage applier .:>  Lolas
<:. ZS fireworks lips - red .:>
<:. Amacci - Emerald Green eyes .:> *Amacci*
<:. Mandala Taiga Necklace .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:>
<:. WoW Skins Hope skin and shape .:> WoW skins Mainstore
<:. Ploom Madison light blondes .:> 
<:. Game For Two .:> Envious Creations Krave Inc
<:. [KRC] LoZ Mesh Glasses .:> Hipster Chic Fair
<:. Slink hands -  Elegance .:> Slink Mainstore
<:. nine inch nails - frenchies flower .:>
<:. -Ipoke- pureza Earrings .:>


So! Doesn't this look so cute! *o* Anyways! Back to the awesome clothes! The Necklace was bought at the last Mens Dept and was made by Mandala. -not sure if she put it in her store for sale or not, but it was so worth the buy!- The hair was one of .Ploom.'s newer releases. 

And so thats my blog for the day! -I'll probably be back later when I go through more clothes *grins*- 

Hope you have good Monday! ♥♥♥Britty♥♥♥










Comments

Popular Posts