LOTD 11: ~*~ Cotton Candy Hunt Teaser ~*~


Hello my little Cuppycakes! I hope everyone is doing well! I know I haven't posted in a while.. But I'm here now! And with some new goodies and sneak peeks!






What is Britty wearing today?

<:. [KRC] Cotton Candy Hunt Mesh Retro Swim Suit .:>
<:. Magika - Whimsical - color pack 3 .:> Magika Hair
<:. Amacci - Moss Green Eyes .:> *Amacci*
<:. WoW Hope Shape and Skin .:> :: WoW Skins ::
<:. "JIM" - Crystals and Gems Tattoo .:>
<:. *Sweet Cherry* Legs Tattoo Heart .:>
<:. :Z.S: Fireworks Lips - Red .:>
<:. Mandala - Taiga necklace .:>
<:. *Tentacio* Candy headphones - Fucsia .:>
<:. Slink Hands - Elegance .:> Slink Mainstore
<:. Slink Nails - *[Starry Heaven]* - Cotton Candy .:>
<:. {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple piercings .:> {Sugar Heart}
<:. [iPoke-] Pureza Earrings .:>


So, the outfit I am wearing is for the Cotton Candy hunt made by [KRC] Kalraye Confections! It is a 2L hunt and it starts May 4th and runs until the 31st of May! [KRC] Kalraye's Confections!

The Necklace was bought from The Men's Dept, which was 297L's. I know, a little pricey, but Mandala stuff is so worth it! The Men's Dept

The headphones I got from the last Candy Fair when it was going on. 

The Heart tattoo is from this weeks Cosmopolitan Sale room, which was only 55L's! Cosmopolitan Sale Room and Shopping Town

The Crystal gems tattoo I got from the Cutie Moon Fair! Cutie Moon Fair

Comments

Popular Posts